Friday, 3 October 2008

a week later


well how fast did that week go !and still i havent posted my pics ....ooops. Went to my dads monday and helped him clean the conservatory from top to bottom and then found myself in a cleaning mood so came home and started on my own house! cleaned out the whole front room and banished most of sams toys to his room where i keep telling him is where they belong! washed the skirting boards good polish , vaccum and looks great again . daughter ami cleared out the computer desk and that looks good too. need to do the hallway which is cluttered with alot of my arty stuff so thats the project for the weekend cos i dont think the weather is looking very good. it has gone very cold lately, i actually put my heating on this morning when i got up! anyway off to work soon and then home about ten and do some sewing before bed.... xxxxx

oh the picture is of buster my old ginger boy asleep in the warm soil of a plant pot!!!!!!! bless!

No comments: