Tuesday, 24 March 2009

buttons galore!










I have been busy making lots of buttons, ideal for crafts and embellishments. gonna make something to use some of them on , ooh i feel a new hanging coming on! I had a lovely weekend spent with family and had a few plants for the garden bought for me for Mothers day and this beautiful bright orange Gerbera, i love it. Notice the cat plant holder, well, it was my cookie jar but the lid got broken and i thought ooh i could put a plant in that! so there it sits on my kitchen windowsill home for this lovely plant.


This is the new cookie jar!! Its huge, big enough for loads of biccies!!

I hope all you lovely mothers had a great day on Sunday!

xx

2 comments:

Diane said...

Stunning Buttons - I love the cup cake ones. I love your biscuit "snail" too. You are not going to believe it, but I have the same Gerbera on my kitchen window ledge!! I am awaiting its second bloom at the moment.

skippinginthemeadow said...

I really love your snail cookie jar :o)
Love your buttons too, the little mushroom ones are my favourites
x
Sumea