Wednesday, 22 April 2009

And home again!

I'm home. I do miss St.ives when ever i am away, so i try not to do it too often! We had a lovely time though, but i'm glad to be home , Sams back to school and i can get on with some sewing and stuff.




We stayed here on River Teign in Shaldon, it was nice. The highlight of the trip ( for Sam anyway) was Paignton Zoo! It was a whole days outing, and very interesting. Not too keen on the animals kept this way but on the otherhand people like us wouldn't get to see them close up if it wasn't for these places, and they all looked quite healthy and happy.







Great to be home, have i said that already! time to get on with some crafty stuff! see you soon x x












4 comments:

Diane said...

You are a right home bird!! Having said that, I dont think I'd ever go anywere else if I lived in St Ives. Glad you had a good time. Missed you. xxx

Lynne said...

Sounds as though you had a nice break, but it's always nice to get home isn't it?
Like your granny squares. I've made some for a cushion. Loved doing them, just have to block them now. Course I can't take a photo of them as the camera's broken!

skippinginthemeadow said...

I'm glad you're home too :o)
The wildlife shots are good.
x
Sumea

Poppy Cottage said...

Welcome home. Nice to have you back. Have given up on the idea of a tidy up so think I shall either sew, hook or knit instead in my spare time!! (What is that!!) :-))