Monday, 4 May 2009

Happy Monday

We wandered down into the town today to watch the May Day procession and guess what, i forgot my camera!! Oh well, it was good as always and the weather kept fine for it. When i got home i took some pics of some 'little houses' i have been making . They are both not quite finished. I think when they are, i shall put them in my folksy shop.

The house above has a little tree on the corner, its a palm tree cos its a cornish house!

Off to make Lasagne and garlic bread for later! xxxx

5 comments:

Poppy Cottage said...

I love your little houses. I have just been to watch the Bridport May Fayre. I am sure that the maypole dancers get smaller and smaller each year.
Colette x

Tabiboo said...

I love the houses - especially the latter of the two, it reminds me of a gnomes home!

take care,

Nina x

Diane said...

Glad you had a good day. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Your houses are very pretty. xxx

skippinginthemeadow said...

Oh Noelle!
They are Adorable!!!
I Love them!!
xx
Sumea

The sewing room said...

Love your little houses and your wall hangings and whay a great place to live you are lucky.