Friday, 15 May 2009

Its Friday..

Already! another week slipped past so quick i hardly noticed. Its been rain here for the morning and then the sun shone for most of the afternoon . They say rain for the weekend too, lets hope they are wrong hey!


This is the view of the island from Tregenna Castle, one of the big hotels in St. Ives

Been working hard on my 'little houses' and they have been quite popular, have got plenty more lined up to go on Folksey. Harry is looking well , he had a day off from his training today, don't want him to get fed up and plus it was p---ing down!



Another of my 'little houses'



Hope you all have a lovely weekend :) x x x x






7 comments:

Debbie said...

Your little houses are so cute .. did you see the ladies in the paper this week who had knit a model of their village ??? It was amazing. Have a good weekend.

Diane said...

I love Fridays - although hubby is working nights this weekend, so I get a bit fed up. Lovely picture from Tregenna Castle - it always looks really nice up there. Your houses are really really sweet. I noticed some in Laura Asleys yesterday that they have made into doorstops - not as nice or individual as your though. Bet your pony was glad of a day off. It has bucketed it down here all day - except for 5 minutes!! Hope you have a great weekend. Ive got visitors next week, and I'm working, and trying to pack!!! Pour me a large glass of the red stuff!! xxxxx

Poppy Cottage said...

Hi, Yippee!!! Friday already!! (you can tell I really love my job!!) The houses are really lovely. Did Lucy like hers?

Take care and have a great weekend.

Colette x

Tabiboo said...

A lovely weekednd to you too!

They've forcasted rain here too, but so far the sun is shining - fingers crossed, indeed.

Nina x

Diane said...

Hi Noelle. Is the famous green door in St Ives behind the bakery that used to have a little terrier called Jess that lived there, near to the sewing shop? What on earth is behind it? I must remember to take a photo.

Shabby Chick said...

Oh yes I certainly did laugh in the shop! Pointed and laughed my head off, though felt a bit silly taking a picture ;)

Hope you had a great weekend xxx

skippinginthemeadow said...

Just catching up on your posts.
Am enjoying the cats and ponies and fishes and your gorgeous little houses, they look great, I LOVE the green one! You're a very talented lady, with a lovely blog.
x
Sumea