Monday, 22 June 2009

Monday again !

hello everyone, the start of another week. The weather is lovely again, spent a little time in the garden eating lunch and chatting with my daughter who bought me these lovely flowers today( she's just had her first pay packet from work!!)






Roses and anenomes in the garden.





Promised Sam i would make cookies while he was at school!


The start of a new hanging! I love this part...deciding what to put on it, i have alot of ideas . I have sketch books full of drawings and doodles and i get them out and browse through and even add to them and then quite often take bits from one and bits from another. I love to sit and doodle don't you?! x x x

4 comments:

Diane said...

I remember my first pay packet - I lived with my mum and she let me keep it all (all £14 of it!!). I bought some wool to knit a cardi with!!! Your garden is looking lovely. Can't wait to see what the hanging turns out like!! I'll be round in a mo for a cookie - get the kettle on.

Lyn said...

Lovely flowers how thoughtful!
Looking forward to seeing the hanging, I find I don't do as much doodling as I would like!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Tabiboo said...

Happy start to a new week to you too.

Ooohhh I remember when I got my first pay packet - very exciting and grown up!

take care,

Nina x

Poppy Cottage said...

Yep, first pay packet..... brought flowers for my Mum too, (and the second, third etc etc!!) Ha Ha!! They are lovely.

Colette