Monday, 8 June 2009

off sick!


I have a stonker of a cold and i have felt like **** for days! still not back to normal ,but getting better:) Our weather is back to rain and was decidely chilly today, a bit weird after last weeks baking few days. I haven't done much sewing this week, but i did find one of my little quilts was featured on FolksyFinds, how exciting. I must get on this week . I want to add to my 'little houses' with some beach huts and maybe some little boats. You see i have the ideas, just got to pull my finger out and get on with it!!

6 comments:

Poppy Cottage said...

Hope you are feeling 100% soon. I think most of us have ideas in our heads, I know mine is full of them. It usually is just that little four letter word that gets in the was.....time.

Take care x

Tabiboo said...

Hope you feel better soon - summer colds are the pits!! Though it has been blooming freezing recently.

take care,

Nina x

Julia said...

Oh dear, a horrid summer cold! Nothing worse, and I hope you're soon feeling better.
If its any consolation, summer has disappeared from up north too - its grey and its cool...I dont like it and I want the sun back!

Your picture is a work of art, I love it and Im very glad it was in the Folksy Finds - quite right too!

Sending love, some hot lemon and a warm cosy throw...get well soon xxx

Diane said...

Poor Noelle - Sorry to hear you are (as we say up North) - "a bit badly". Get well soon. I hate summer colds. Can't wait to see the beach huts and boats. We certainly did pick a stonker of a week - but as the saying goes, "The sun shines on the Riteous"!!! or in my case "Those in desperate need of a bit of sun". xxx

Melanie said...

Get well soon my dear. xxxx

Little Brown Rabbit said...

Hello. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well- hope you feel better soon.
I would LOVE to live in St.Ives! I have visited many times as it's such a lovely place.
Em x