Monday, 13 July 2009

Little Boats!


Well one, actually, at the minute. I am going to make a few more of these, in different colours and see if they sell in my Folksy shop. But i thought i would post them here first and get your comments! Tonight will see me starting on a whole fleet of little colourful boats, they are a joy to make just like the houses and huts! Hoping everyone had a good weekend. Its raining again today here or rather, heavy showers. At least the garden is pleased :) See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Noelle!
It's just lovely!
Happy crafting!

Diane said...

I'm loving your boat - the colours are spot on! xx

Tabiboo said...

Cute boat! You will have your own little harbour soon.

Nina x

Sarah said...

Loving those boats Noelle - I'm tempted yet again to buy one!
x

Lyn said...

Love the little boat!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Lynne said...

What a novel boat!