Saturday, 25 July 2009

Porthlevan






Off we went to Porthlevan today, they have a lovely craft supply shop there so i thought i could go there and do the beachy thing at the same time!! So after i had a good rummage round and bought lots of fat quarters and several balls of wool oh and some buttons, we bought some pasties and went and sat on the beach. I quite like porthlevan with its little harbour and quaint little cottages. The weather here is fine, a bit overcast but nice and warm. Tomorrow they say its going to rain.







Before we went out this morning , the postie brought me a parcel. I do love parcels . It was this lovely Daisy pincushion i bought from Julie over at Gingerbread. It was so nicely packaged and came with some new berry pins!! I love it thank you Julie x

hope you all having a good weekend x x

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love Porthleven, but I find the unwalled very deep harbour a bit scarey. Love your daisy pincushion.

Pom Pom said...

Pretty! It reminds me of The Shell Seekers!

Tabiboo said...

Pasties and the beach a perfect combo!

Have a lovely week,

Nina x

Little Brown Rabbit said...

Hello! Thank you for your lovely comments over at my blog. I had a great time but also glad to be back home :)
Em x

Gingerbread said...

So glad you like the pincushion, and thank you for showing a picture on your blog. Happy sewing, Julie. x