Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Thank you

I love these beautiful Mallow plants, the flowers are gorgeous, don't you think?

Sam doesn't break up till wednesday, so i did a bit of sewing for teacher last night. I hope she likes it. A couple of brooches to finish tonight for teachers helpers! Going to check out the new Poundland in Penzance later, hopefully will pick up a few jolly gift bags. We are not going away in the holidays but have lots of day trips planned, must keep up with the sewing aswell. Hope the weather is better than it has been these past few days! Have a nice week all x x x

3 comments:

Diane said...

I noticed the new Poundland on www.cornwallcam.co.uk!!! Lucky teachers - your sewing is so lovely. Dont blame you for not leaving St Ives in the Summer. I wouldnt either. Hope the weather picks up - its got a look of Summer 2007 and 2008 about it today. ANd yes, I have been called a chatterbox in my time - it even says it on my old school reports!!!! No wonder Ive taken to blogging like a duck to water - and its all your fault!!xxxxxxxx

Gingerbread said...

My daughter is a teacher and has just broke up for the holls. She got so many lovely presents from pupils and parents allot were handmade, and likes everyone of them. Your brooches will go down a treat, lovely work. best wishes Julie.C

Pom Pom said...

I hope you'll post photos of your holiday DAY trips! You are so clever! I'm so glad I found your blog!