Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Tuesday already

I really don't know where the time goes, do you? I can't believe its now Tuesday. Alot of sewing going on here and a bit of gardening. My dad has just bought me a Plumbago which i think is an inside plant and so i am just finding the right place for it , apparently it climbs and it gets quite big. Will show you a pic when it has found its place!



I love these little ice plants, i grew them from seed and they are everywhere,really cheerful!
They aren't as bright in the photo.
These wavy vases i bought from the car boot on Sunday, they look great on the windowsill in the bathroom, especially when the sun shines in!

Right then, got to nip into town now for a few bits, see you all tomorrow :) x x x

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Oh wish I could nip into St Ives for a few bits!
Those ice plants are sweet-the name doesn't really go with how they look does it?
Love
Lyn
xxx