Thursday, 20 August 2009

Blackberries and a fishermans cottage


Today we walked up Rosewall Hill, one of my favourite places. We picked blackberries, and just admired the view!


From Rosewall you can see St Ives down there and the other side you can see St Michaels Mount.

I had alot more blackberries when i had finished, and we took them home and after tea we had backberry and apple crumble with custard....hmmmm my fave!


These are two of my latest 'little houses' i haven't thought of a name for this one yet but the one below is my cornish fishermans cottage complete with bouys hanging at the door!



Hope you are all having a good week!
Be Happy x x x

11 comments:

goldenbird said...

Hi Noelle! I love your two new houses. The "brick" on the fisherman's cottage is such a nice touch! They are both so sweet.

Poppy Cottage said...

I am sat here at half past 10 eating black berry and apple crumble!!!! Have a child free house for the evening and thought I would have for tea JUST WHAT I WANTED!! So snap, even to the custard. (although I am feeling a bit sick after having a second bowl full!!)

I love the fishermans cottage.

C x

Tabiboo said...

We're off to pick blackberries and elderberries today. Though with liquor in mind, but I'm hoping there is enough left for a pie!

Have a lovely day,

Nina x

Gingerbread said...

The little houses are lovely, I like the fisherman's cottage the best. Julie.C

Joanne said...

I love the little houses, they are so cute.
Thank for poping across to my blog, I really want to get back into blogging as I do enjoy it and it's great when people leave comments it makes my day.

Oh I love you blog back ground.

Joanne x

andamento said...

The fisherman's cottage is fab!

Diane said...

How lovely are your cottages! I too have been foraging and eating Blackberry and Apple crumble. My favorite time of year. xxx

Michela said...

Congratulations Noelle! The fishermen's cottages look fantastic!
Enjoy your harvest!

Lynne said...

These little houses are delightful! My favourites so far, and the round one, how unusual. We used to pass a nearly round house in Cumbria quite regularly, but I think it was more fiddle shape.
Mmmmm Blackberries, a favourite of my husbands, sadly you don't get them here.

Mildred said...

Hi Noelle from Georgia USA. I found you thru Bun Mountain Cottage blog. These houses are adorable. What talent and patience you have. The berries sound wonderful and those view you shared are amazing. So very nice to "meet" you. Have a good day.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your little houses are precious! Love the wonderful detail!