Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Caravan


Well, here is my finished little caravan all ready to go to its new home. It has flower pots at the door, i don't know how many real caravans have such things, oh well i thought it would make it look a bit more cheery. If i had a caravan , i would want flowers at the door !! It is for my friend who has a caravan and they go off all over the place in it. I also made her this corsage below.


Hope you are all having a good week and the rain has stopped. It has here although there are still threatening grey clouds everywhere. x x x

8 comments:

Lyn said...

I love the caravan. Many happy memories staying in caravans over the years, not one quite as beautiful as yours though!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Gingerbread said...

We have our own caravan I am afraid ours dose not stay in one place long enough for me to have some lovely flowers at the door. I do love this its so original, nice work. best wishes Julie.C

Poppy Cottage said...

Wow!! The caravan is so lovely. And I really like the flower. You are just so so talented.
Dorset is still very wet and very glum!!

Sandi said...

What a cute little caravan! Your friend will love it!

andamento said...

Cool caravan - full size flowery caravans would certainly brighten up the roads, might not even mind getting stuck behind one if it looked like that!

Lynne said...

What a lovely caravan!
Thank you for the tag, I will have to get onto that.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

That's such a wonderful gift...and so cute! :)

dottydotty said...

found my way here from attic 24 and just had to stop and say how gorgeous this caravan is what a lucky person to have a friend like you