Monday, 10 August 2009

Food!

Saturday was a beautiful day here in St ives, so in the evening we had a small barbecue , the first one this year actually. I made some Jamie Oliver burgers which were huge but lovely, we also had Tiger Prawns in garlic butter wrapped in little tin foil parcels and bunged on the fire, sausages, salady bits, baked potatoes. Did remember to take a pic of the burgers before they were cooked but not the rest cos i was too busy eating!!!!



Today was a drizzly day so this afternoon i made Pasties, the smell in the kitchen all afternoon while they were cooking was just devine! I love Pasties



My Friend was delighted with her little caravan, so i think i will make some more of those to put in my shop. Just in the middle of making a little Round House, will show you soon! Hope you all have a great week, aren't we about half way through the holidays already, blimey where did that go !!! see ya x x x

11 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Oh my goodness! Those pasties look SO delicious! WOW!

Lynne said...

It's ages since we've had a barbeque. I love pasties too.
Time just flies doesn't it?

Jude said...

AAAHHHH! I can smell them too......I miss pasties. Can't find the ingredients here!

Tabiboo said...

Sounds soooo yum! Though I haven't had pasties in years.

Nina x

Lyn said...

I know Half way through and I STILL have not done anything crafty!!!
Love the look of those pasties, real cornish pasties mmmmmmmm
Love
Lyn
xxx

Pomona said...

Thank you for visiting my blog - I think I can almost smell those pasties! They look delicious.

Pomona x

Gingerbread said...

I am hungry now after reading your blog the pasties look good. I am glad you mentioned you are thinking of making more of the little caravan, because I would love one of those myself. Let me know. best wishes Julie.C

Felicity said...

I've just found your blog, im so glad I have!! I love st ives, it is so pretty, and i love your little caravan, and pasties!! i sound like a blog stalker, he he!! fliss xx

goldenbird said...

Hi! I just found you through Joshy and Belle and love your blog. Your little houses and huts are SO cute. Oh my gosh, my jaw dropped when I saw your header. I will definately be back!

Julia said...

Hello!
Your BBQ sounds scrumptious! Your burgers look Gorgeous - and as for the pasties...well, Im trying hard not to drool!

Lovely pics, hope you are well xxx

Diane said...

What delish looking food!!! I'll be round in a mo!!! Your caravan is so sweet - you are really clever. Lets hope the weather picks up for you for the latter part of the holidays. You seem to have had it worse than us this year - that makes a change. Norfolk was very warm and no breeze!! Hubby had pegged down the tent to "ST Ives " standards, then he noticed that no one else had even bothered to peg many of the ties down on their own tent! Whilst it was hot, sunny and very very beautiful - Norfolk didnt stir my soul like Cornwall does. xxx