Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Beading

This is my latest little house, i haven't got a name for it yet!
Whilst looking through my photos i found these of some beaded brooches i made last year. I like beading , although it takes quite a while. The brooches here were all Christmas presents. I thought i would have ago at some more, maybe put them on Folksy. I think i am going to needlefelt the base for the beads and use some brighter colours, make them abit funky!

This one has a little charm frog on it, not sure you can see it. Will have to improve my photography skills for things so small!



I was delaying writing another post cos i so liked looking at that beautiful eye in the previous post, even though i see him every day, hmm how sad is that!!!! Perhaps i'll put him in my sidebar! x x x x
Hope you are all having a good week.
xx

8 comments:

Poppy Cottage said...

Hello.

The new house is lovely. Did the badges take you long?

goldenbird said...

Your new cottage is very cute. I like your beaded brooches, too.

dottydaisies said...

i love the new cottage are the flowers needlefelted on x?

heidi said...

Hi noelle,
i think you should definatly put that picture of your beauty on your side bar,it was such a lovely picture!
love the new little house,so sweet!
x x

Diane said...

The brooches are fabulous - and so is the cottage. xxx

Sarah said...

What lovely beading and another great house!
x

Julies knitting corner said...

I do love this new house, how clever to use this fabric look on the side of the house, its very effective. The brooches are beautiful too. best wishes Julie.C P.S back on blogger now.

Leah/ Texas/ United States said...

cool house! LOVE the photo in your header of the landscape/buildings and your blog design with the paper plus colorful little flowers is so pretty!!