Monday, 12 October 2009

needlefelting

Just for a change from making little houses, i thought over the weekend i would get out the needlefelting stuff. I haven't done any for a while, and i came up with this little rabbit! She's not quite finished, i have to add a bit of detail on her face. For those of you who have never needlefelted , it is alot of fun, i think, but quite time consuming. I made a few bears last year and i think i will have a go at some more, although i shall still be doing my little houses, its just nice to do something a bit different! Hope you have all had a good Monday, the weather here is glorious and is set for the week so they say!!!! catch ya later! x x



12 comments:

heidi said...

hi noelle,
shes sweet,love the BIG feet!!
xx

MelMel said...

Wow....talented lady....so cutex

Diane said...

He's sweet. You are really clever!! xxxx

Lyn said...

I love your little pink rabbit, Love the paws!
Love
Lyn
xxxx

Joanne said...

So cute and a beautiful colour.
your a very talented lady.

Joanne x

BERTIE x said...

Hello, is there no end to your talents? Very cute.
Bertie x

goldenbird said...

I like your bunny! I love to needle felt, but have never attempted an animal, just little doodles on purses and scraps. I love the white pads on the bunny's feet and his cute pink nose.

Tabiboo said...

'Awwww' she is adorable!

Have a lovely day,

Nina x

Lynne said...

Hi Noelle,
What an adorable rabbit! I haven't tried needle felting but I think I would like it. I think your Pink Rabbit has to be the sweetest of needle felting that I've seen.
Love Poppy Cottage and the Little Boat Hanging too.
Have a good week.

debra said...

awww...so adorable...i have to say i dont really love needlefelting, consequently takes me ages to finish something...but all other aspects of felting i love...your bunny is so sweet..:)

julieknitsjuliesews said...

What a lovely rabbit I have not tried needle felting, you have created a sweet little rabbit. Nice work. best wishes Julie.C

Mummy Boo Bear said...

He is a really cute little rabbit!

I dont know anything about needle felting and I have also heard of needle sculpting. Is it the same thing or completely different?

Either way it obviously produces really wonderful results in capable and talented hands.



MBBx