Saturday, 28 November 2009

back again!!

Hi everyone i have not posted for almost a fortnight because my computer was being a bit weird, i got so cross with it that i just left it and got on with my painting, painting the house that is! I,ve done the front room and now i have finished in the kitchen. I am not doing any more now till after Christmas! And so i come back to the computer and hey presto its working properly! well i suppose we all need a rest from time to time! I promised those of you who asked about my Katz that they will be in my Folksy shop and so they will be later tonight, altough my pictures are not too brill because it seems we have no light here due to bad weather which has been going on all month, its all getting a bit much , i have 2 bedraggled ponies up in a very muddy field, a dog who hates the rain so hasnt been out much and 2 cats peering out of the window and braving the outside only when they have to !!!! Still i got me painting done eh!! hope you are all well , will be reading your blogs to catch up later see ya x x x x


xxx

6 comments:

goldenbird said...

Your Katz are adorable, Noelle. Welcome back! How funny that your computer started working properly after you gave it a rest. That's good you got your painting done. Hope the weather improves.

Lazylol said...

Welcome back! I am in the middle of painting too - it is such hard work and takes ages! Well done for finishing yours. The Christmas Cats are lovely :)

wonderwoman said...

nice to see you back - i do so love that red cat! this weather is awful - my horses are now rugged up but still not overly happy with this rain - paddocks are like paddy fields, soo sloopy and a nightmare to get the wellbarrow thro!

Diane said...

I knew that you would be up to something creative!! I love your cat. Your poor horses and dog - I know how they feel!!! The torrential rain has just this minute stopped and the sun has popped out so I am off to make the most of it. After a full weekend confined to barracks I have to say that the house has never looked cleaner!!

Julies knitting corner said...

Oooh lovely I have been waiting so I can order one of your lovely cats Noelle, they are so nice I love the design. best wishes Julie.C

dottydaisies said...

love the kitties noelle - really cute x