Monday, 7 December 2009

I'm organised!

Time is flying by and Christmas is fast approaching. I am quite organised for me i think , although i still have a few pressies to sort out. I spent Friday night decorating the tree, not a real one this year as i was given a 7 foot artificial one and really wanted to see how it looked! I am rather pleased with it, its full of allsorts of decorations cos thats how i like it, some old ones, some new ones , some homemade ones and some bought ones! I love the Christmas tree and am always a bit sad when it has to go. The rain is still ongoing, although today is a bit brighter, and hasn't rained since this morning, the showers we have been having are just so heavy. I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to Christmas and have a good week. x x x x










9 comments:

Pipany said...

Hi Noelle. Love that picture of the cat in the hat! Brilliant! x

wonderwoman said...

your tree looks amazing - am in panic mode at the moment at the speed christmas seems to be catching up with me!!!

xx

heidi said...

Hi Noelle,
Looks like your fluffy friend is getting in the festive spirit!!
Oscar has got a festive bandana,he dosent know it yet!! x

goldenbird said...

I really like your tree! The combinatoin of old and new ornaments look great. The advent calendar is cute, too. Your kitty is definately in the holiday spirit.

Lyn said...

I am hoping to decorate ours tonight, yours looks fab!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Ticking stripes said...

I'm hoping to decorate our tree tonight - once I've cleaned the oven! Ugh! Your sea pictures are great by the way...

Mummy Boo Bear said...

Loving your christmas tree. Yes we hate the de-christmassing in our house too. Everything seems so cold and bare without all the festive faff! Although some years its nice to have a really good clean up!

Your cat looks very cute in her hat!

Have a lovely week.


MBBx

Diane said...

Your tree looks lovely - not got ours up yet!!

Julia said...

There's nothing like a cat in a hat at Christmas! How cute!
You are certainly more organised than I am - your tree looks wonderful too!!

Love julia xxx