Monday, 1 March 2010

A Boat and some new houses....


I made this today, hmm think i might make some for my shop!


This house doesn't have a name, i have decided to leave some un-named so that who ever buys it can tell me what they want to call it and i will embroider it on before i send it. This one is a bit taller than the others and it is available to buy for £17.00 plus p+p from my Folksy shop.

This is the side and back with button flowers and a tree!






This is Snowdrop Cottage, inspiration taken from Heidi's house, hope you don't mind Heidi.





See the snowdrops along the bottom!!

And cheery flowers around the side. Both houses will be available to buy in my Folksy shop later today.
Have a great week everyone x x x














6 comments:

Emma said...

They are all so nice.
Love the little boat.
Emma x

Julia said...

hello Noelle

I never cease to be amazed by the work that goes into your little houses - I mean, just look at those snowdrops! I do like your new boat too, its fantastic!!

Love to you
Julia x x x

heidi said...

O my goodness noelle now my little house is famous too!!
That is so sweet noelle,you clever girlie,love the boat too.
I am a sucker for boats,they always remind me of cornwall!! xx

Lynne said...

Your boat made me smile.

cathleen said...

Your sailboat is sweet!

jayne said...

hello i love your little houses xxx If you ever fancy sharing your work on our craft blog check us out at www.fiskerettes.co.uk we could do with some more sewing projects.