Saturday, 24 April 2010

George and friends!

As promised, some pictures of Georges friends, you remember George above?

.


Above is Jack, he,s two and a half years old


Above is Ruby on the left and Rosie, now i say Rosie but we're not 100% sure she is a girl!!! Sorry about the picture quality, here they are below in their tank, they are the best of friends and very cute! They are only a few months old so are quite small compared to George and Jack.


We shall be breeding them, my daughter has an older female, Daisy, so she will be mother to either Jacks or Georges babies. They lay several clutches of eggs from just one mating and anything up to twenty eggs per clutch!! We could be overrun shortly. Bearded Dragons are becoming very popular as pets, they all have their own little characters and are easily tamed. I didn't think i would like them when the first one arrived , that was George, but actually i really do and i think he is my favourite!!! I hope you are all having a good weekend x x

6 comments:

Lyn said...

I like them too, they have great character!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Diane said...

I think they make very unusual pets. I love your new Banner!! xxxx

Jessie said...

Wow! What exotic pets you have! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, I'm so grateful to be back in the UK after that horrendous ordeal. The first part of the hoiday was amazing but being apart from the family for so long was awful. I'm so glad to be back :))xx

thevintagemagpie said...

Oh my... they are so gorgeous! I daren't show my James or I'd be in for it... we have enough animals here as it is! Although I am bereft as all my beautiful puppies have gone to their new homes. I miss them so much! xx

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Hi Noelle, it's nice to be introduced to George and his friends. They do look quite cute. Are 'Bearded Dragons' a type of Iguana? Bfn, Lesley

Julia said...

Well, I have to confess to feeling rather fondly towards George myself! What an interesting pet!! (or should I be writing menagerie!)
Your new banner is brilliant by the way.

Much love
Julia x x x