Friday, 16 April 2010

I forgot my camera!!

Well we have had some lovely weather, but wherever i went i forgot my camera, duh!!! These are some pics i took today when i realised i hadnt posted for a while, sorry about that but we have been out and about so much! Back to school Monday so a bit more time to myself again! The wallflowers above are from the garden they smell beautiful.


This is Wizz, not quite sure how this picture got here but oh well!



Frilly Tulips!






Victoria arrived this week along with some other statues from a friend of Chris's, he didnt want them anymore, thought we would.I only liked this one!!!! We seem to get a lot of stuff from 'deals' Chris does, he's very handy and can often be found fixing strimmers, lawnmowers, bikes and allsorts for people and so he gets alot of stuff just given to him!! Anyway a few of you have asked about George the dragon, well i shall have some pics for you and not just of George but Ruby, Jack, Rosie oh and Alex!!!! Oh blimey, I'll tell you all about it! ttfn x x x x

7 comments:

wonderwoman said...

am looking forward to hearing all about them! Wizz looks gorgeous!
x

Pooh's Abode said...

Some super photos. I have enjoyed looking at and reading your blog
Viv
xxx

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Wizz is lovely! I do like your jug that you have put your wallflowers in. :)
Vivienne x

Julies knitting corner said...

Lovely pictures, the weather is looking nice here cold in the mornings the ground is quite dry, as we have not had any rain. An unusual jug, I like that. Julie.C

winnibriggs said...

What cheery flowers. They really make me smile, As does the sneaky little feline on your bed!
Have a good weekend and hope to hear from you again soon.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Super photos! I smiled as I have a mug in the same design as the jug you have, a mouse or cat's head!

Have a lovely weekend

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Emma Kate said...

oooo it is so frustrating when you are somewhere lovely or see something that catches your eye and you realise you have no camera. I try with my phone but it is never the same. I love your boats btw. Are they doorstops?