Saturday, 12 June 2010

Saturday sun

It was another lovely day today, quite breezy mind. I have a camera yippee, i feel a bit lost without one although i quite often forget to take it out with me!! On our way through Hayle today we stopped off at the beach to watch the Kiters, or whatever they're called! The tide was out so there was a mass expanse of beach, it did look lovely.


You can see St. Ives in the distance!



You can just about see the kites,yes? I need to work on my zoom i think, but i just wanted you to see just how huge the beach looks!!!

Some garden pics tomorrow i think. See you then x x xx

15 comments:

Lyn said...

Wow Noelle, fantastic shots of the beautiful area you live in.
Love
Lyn
xxx

Lalabibaby said...

Big sigh .... wish I lived near the sea ... your header photo is spectacular x

dosierosie said...

I love that area, your so lucky.
Gill

Lazylol said...

Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

I love your pictures you really live in a beautiful area!!!
Thanks for sharing ! From
a cold wet raining Netherlands,
Suzanne

Poppy Cottage said...

Only a week and a half till we are down your way. Staying at my sisters cottage in Portloe but St Ives is my daughters 'place for a day' choice!!

winnibriggs said...

You're so right your beach is amazing. I'm afraid I am one of the sadly land locked but my heart is by the sea.

Scented Sweetpeas said...

and what a very gorgeous beach it is you lucky thing .

louise35flower said...

Beautiful photos noelle, I love the colours across the sand in the last one. You have me longing for my summer hols now!

goldenbird said...

That beach is huge! Kite sailing (or whatever it is called) is so interesting. I like to watch them around here, too.

JP said...

the pictures are just great - all that sky and blue too

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Noelle, thought I would pop over via Diane's (Heart Shaped) blog. I recently met up with Diane as I'm from St. Ives too. I have two blogs - LOVE STITCHING RED and MIXED MEDIA TEXTILES. Diane said to pop over and say "Hi"

:o)

Carolyn

Julia said...

I think your pictures have captured a great sense of space!! What a beautiful day you had!! Its so very pretty isn't it!

Love Julia x x x

Sarah said...

Wow, that's what you call a beach!
x

Diane said...

Nothing like a sunny day in St Ives. What camera did you get? I got a good bargain from PC World on a Nikon Coolpix. Yours takes great photos. xxx