Saturday, 7 August 2010

Gone to the beach!

Although it was very dull yesterday and drizzly rain, we went to the beach over at Gwithian.
I wanted to look for seaglass and pebbles and Sam wanted to play on the rocks as you can see in the bottom photo!


It was really windy over there and the sand was blowing and stinging our legs!



It looks quite deserted in the pictures but there was quite a few brave swimmers and surfers.

See how dark those clouds are!!
Hope you are all having a good weekendxxxx

12 comments:

wonderwoman said...

how fantastic - i love days like that!

x

Lyn said...

Very atmospheric!
love
Lyn
xxx

Sue said...

Great photos, I'm so jealous that you live in Cornwall, it's a place I would love to live.

heidi said...

Looks good to me,thats my kind of day!! x

kirsty said...

Ooh, I love Gwithian! At least on days like that you know it won't be too busy!

a mermaids purse said...

beautiful photo's ;0)x
i always love looking at your little house creations- they are the sweetest x

JP said...

you are having it bad down there for you aren't you?

val said...

It looks soooooooo cold! Perhaps it was just overcast but still warm? But whatever the weather, we must weather the weather, whether we like it or not! That is being really British!
Have a good day!
Val

ale balanzario said...

Great photos!!

Your little quilts are so cute!!

Jessie said...

We had a fantastic time in St Ives, thanks so much for your visit to my blog and comment! I'm very much enjoying these pictures of Cornwall, I can float away back there on my imagination..... :) xx

Little Brown Rabbit said...

It always amazes me how people can swim and surf in those conditions!

Diane said...

Where have you gone? I thought I had left a comment on here before, but I realise I didnt (its my age!!). Hope you are all well - one of my pals is in St Ives this week and she keeps sending me text photos! xxxxxxx