Saturday, 18 September 2010

Have a nice weekend!

Sam and I went off to Penzance today to do a bit of shopping, and on the way stopped here at the old Engine House at Trink. I love this old ruin and have loads of pictures of it but still had to take some more!


Its been a lovely day here today, but with a bit of a nip in the air I think.

On our way back from Penzance we grabbed a certain fast food takeout and went and sat by the sea here at Longrock!




We had a nice walk along the Beach, before heading home.



Hope you are all having a nice weekend x x x x

7 comments:

Julia said...

Hello Noelle

Did you manage to squeeze in your walk to the beach (you tormented the living daylights out of me with that vision in your message :D )
I will forgive you though, because you have posted some really cracking pictures, and I feel much better for having my little 'fix' of Cornwall this afternoon!

Sending love
Julia x x x

Lyn said...

Lovely post Noelle, the sun was out for you today. It must be so nice to have Cornwall back to yourselves again!
I am having a lovely weekend so far thank you!
love
Lyn
xxx

Diane said...

Like Julia, I forgive you - I too come here for my Cornwall "fix" . Hope the weather holds for you. xxx

dosierosie said...

Sounds like my type of day.
Gillx

wonderwoman said...

what a lovely way to spend the day - i sooo love being by the sea!

x

Julies knitting corner said...

I love seeing your pictures of different views, you must be having a lovely relaxing time away. Julie.C

Jessie said...

Hi Noelle, Popping by to say I've given you a blog award over on mine! xx