Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Early Christmas

Look what i got through the post the other day!
I thought Christmas had come early.

Lots of lovely treats from the wonderful Diane over at Heartshaped.
In my parcel was Hendersons Relish Yorkshire sauce, Yorkshire Crisps, Rhubarb and custard sweeties, Heartshaped Chocolates, and two gorgeous little owls to go on my Christmas tree, although they will be out all year round cos they're too cute!

I now have three lovely little owls on my tree and i expect a few more to find there way there too!
I think Bo will be very pleased!
Thanks very much Diane xx

2 comments:

Julies knitting corner said...

How nice. I love those owls they are sweet and will look good on the tree. Julie.C

Diane said...

So glad you liked them Noelle. Being as I have a little piece of St Ives in South Yorkshire, I thought it was only right that you had a little piece of South Yorkshire in St Ives. Have a lovely Christmas .xxxx