Thursday, 27 January 2011

Fishermans Cottages

I wanted to show you my Fishermans Cottages i've just finished!

Round the back is a washing line complete with washing hanging from two windows (you see that alot in St. Ives!)

Little french knot flowers.
I've put it in my Folksy shop and did i tell you i now have a page for my hangings and houses on Facebook , find the link at the top left hand side of my blog or just click here .
Hope you're all having a good week, sunny skies again here but very cold!!
xxxx

This Fishermans Cottage is now Sold. Thanks.


16 comments:

Diane said...

Lovely lovely lovely as ever. FREEZING here too Noelle. xxxc

dosierosie said...

Love it.
Gillx

Holly Days Closet said...

Your little house's are just so cute. I love them.
Holly

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

What a gorgeous make, I love french knots, they always make things look even prettier!

Thecraftytrundler said...

Those cottages are gorgeous, Noelle!! Especially the washing hanging at the back!!!
You are so talented!!

Sharon xx

KC'sCourt! said...

Oh they are beautiful
Julie xxxxxxx

Hannah said...

Oh soo sweet!
defitnitly a favorite!

JP said...

love the flowers growing up the side

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

This one I really like, but most of all the little details like the washing line. best wishes Julie.C

jane and the happy crow said...

So sweet, that washing would have frozen solid in the wind in St Ives today, brrr it was cold! Jane xx

wonderwoman said...

just beautiful - i love the washing line!!!

xxx

Roslyn Mitchell Designs said...

That's gorgeous! I love the washing line! Great to see you on Facebook (my 2nd home!), will pop a wee message on your page! love, Roslyn x

Julia said...

You're a clever wee soul Noelle - I love your little cottages, so much character and so cheery and colourful! Brightened my day a treat that!

Love Julia x

Tereza said...

very sweet, love the flowers :)

Cathy said...

This is lovely. The washing on the line is a great touch too.

Muffy's Marks said...

I just found your blog and I love it. Thanks for sharing