Thursday, 10 February 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy !!

A little hint of spring!

Been very busy making these. Someone saw the Crooked House hanging i showed a couple of posts ago and wanted me to make them an actual Crooked House , if you know what i mean!!!

Here it is , i think i'd like to live there!!


Some more Fishermans Cottages and a rather pretty Pink Heart House.
I am in the middle of a Fairytale Cottage will show you that when its done, its taking a while, lots of flowers in window boxes and even shutters at the windows. I might like to live there too!!
I'm looking forward to Spring and i've noticed the evenings a bit lighter longer, so its on its way!! Off to visit your blogs now, been a bit slack but i have been busy! xxxx




9 comments:

dosierosie said...

They are fantastic, I love them and can't wait to see the fairy tale cottage.
Gillx

KC'sCourt! said...

They are fantastic those houses.
I love them
Julie xxxxxxx

Diane said...

As you know I totally love your little cottages - I don't know how you can bear to part with any of them! xx

Sarah said...

Love your little houses and cottages - mine still sits proudly on my unit in the hall. Really tempted by the crooked house!
x

Sandie's Patch said...

Can't wait to see the Fairy house!
Sandie xx

bekimarie said...

Love your houses and I think I'd like to live in your crooked house too!

B xxx

wonderwoman said...

i would love to live in one of your bouses - they are all gorgeous!

xxx

Julia said...

Good to hear you are busy Noelle - those narcissi are gorgeous and a definate clue that Spring is Springing!! Plus, the deliciousness of lighter evenings....gorgeous - as are your cottages, I love them!

Julia x

Lynne said...

Hi Noelle,
Lovely of you to stop by. You have been busy! Those cottages and pictures are just lovely. I look forward to seeing the fairy tale one. I don't think I've seen washing strung from two windows before.
Have a good week.