Monday, 21 March 2011

Hello!!


Ooh, its been a while since I posted hasn't it?!
Its been a bit chaotic here of late with one thing and another. We have had some nice weather though recently which has been nice after that very long and cold winter, i think Spring has sprung!!


I have still found a bit of time to sew!
I have sold quite a few of my Little Houses and my hangings, I seem to be doing better selling my things since I joined Facebook. There is alot of people from blogland over there too and a whole lot more besides, so much Craftiness.
This hanging below is a miniture measuring 7"x5".




This one below is a sneak peek of one I'm working on at the moment!



And these are some Little House Hangies I made, do you like them?



Anyway, I'm having a bit of a spring clean today so I must go and put my clean curtains back up !
I shall be posting a bit more regularly now hopefully, so I'll see you soon!! xxxx



5 comments:

Diane said...

How have I missed your last 2 posts!! The cherry cottage looks gorgeous! I love the hangy cottages too! Yes - Spring has Sprung and as you said - NOT BEFORE TIME!!!! xxxxx

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

It is such a good feeling to know that Spring is here at last!
Lovely little hanging cottages.
Isabelle x

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Your post wouldn't look right without a picture of the sea, I always look forward to that.
I like your hanging cottages really nice. Best wishes Julie.C

p.s. I have a change to my web add- www.juliesknitandsewcorner.blogspot.
com

goldenbird said...

That bird flying over the palm trees is very cute. I like the hangies, they are adorable. Glad to hear you have been selling more and more!

Poppy Cottage said...

Hello.

I really like the little wall hanging.

Am so excited as I work Friday night then am driving straight down to stay at my sisters till Tuesday and intend to head for St Just (really want to look at a house I have fallen in love with.......)then St Ives. Can@t wait.

xx