Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Sid the Seagull!!

This little chap is garanteed NOT to pinch your lunch!! Do you like him, he's my latest creation!!





This Hanging was made for someone who's Father lives on the Isles of Scilly, Bryher looking over to Tresco!





And finally this one was made for someones little boy!!


I did promise a post of animals this time but haven't got all my pics together and not a very good one of the newest member, although he's not here yet!

So instead, a post of work I've been doing. I have to say I am quite pleased with my Seagull, known as Sid! Am making quite a few and have the makings of a small flock, I shall be putting them in my Folksy shop along with my houses, boats and hangings!!

Shall have some out and about pics soon, its been beautiful here , hope you've all had some lovely weather! xxx



14 comments:

Miss Holly said...

I just want to say that I love your work!! Wonderful designs and color...can't wait to sees what's ahead!!!

KC'sCourt! said...

I absolutely love Sid the Seagull - he looks wonderful
Julie xxxxxxx

Diane said...

I so want a seagull - let me know how much they are and I'll send you a cheque. Hes brill!!

Are you still up for meeting up with Carolyn and Lesley springbank week? If so. what day would be best for you. x

a mermaids purse said...

your creations are wonderful, your felt seagull could take my felt chips anytime hehe x

Poppy Cottage said...

Glad there is going to be a flock of Sid's. Just done the paypal thing fr the little house. Looking forward to that arriving.

Bet it is busy down there>

Colette x

Pomona said...

I love the things you have made - especially the hanging in the middle.

Pomona x

dosierosie said...

Sid is fantastic, I love him.
Gillx

JP said...

just love Sid!!!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Yes ... I love Sid!

Hope you can join us for a cup of tea when Diane is down (we are a friendly bunch ... who like cake)

Have a lovely Easter weekend
Spring blessings
Carolyn ♥

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

I love Sid he dose look fun.
Your wall hangings are so nice.
Have a Happy Easter to. best wishes Julie.C

magic said...

I looove the seagull, hes soo cute x

wonderwoman said...

Sid is awesome!!

xx

Lynne said...

Love Sid, and the wall hangings.

libbyquilter said...

what whimsical sweet things you make~!!~LOVE that seagull~!

:-)
libbyQ