Monday, 2 May 2011

May

Had to show you these again, now a small flock, there was more but I sold them!!!



We,ve had some lovely sunsets lately.




'Gone to the beach' small hanging





'Mermaid in the Harbour' This piece has been ongoing for some time but I finally finished it and it has gone in my Folksy Shop.







This is the beginnings of a new piece which I am going to enter into a quilt competition in Coast Magazine , it has to be at least 40cmx60cm and coastal themed, so I shall give it a go!!!
Oh and its got to be done by July!!! Better get a wriggle on then!! xx


9 comments:

a mermaids purse said...

no wonder they've sold- those sea gulls are fabulous, love the wall hangings and mermiad too ;0)x
beautiful creations and beautiful sea scape at sun set too x

Jenny said...

Love the gulls, they're so cute! What wonderful views you have where you are too - very jealous! xx

Diane said...

I much prefer your seagulls to the real ones!! I really hope your hanging wins!!! Many many thanks for my lovely card which arrived on Saturday. I can't wait to meet you as you were my first bloggy friend! I was thinking about meeting on the Tuesday (31st May). Would this be ok for you? xxxxxxxxxxx

Clare said...

Those Seagulls are so cute! Good Luck with your wall hanging competition.
Haven't we been having gorgeous weather these past weeks (ignoring the thunderstorm last night)
Clare
x

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

I am not surprised your seagulls sold, they are lovely.
Your collection of wall hangings are super to.
best wishes Julie.C

KC'sCourt! said...

I love your Seagulls. They are so much nicer that the real thing.
Julie xxxx

Ellie said...

Hi Noelle - nice to "meet" you - I love your coastal-themed work, and the seagulls are adorable (unlike the real ones!) Helen x

Bumpkin Bears said...

Hi Noelle, I found you from Bustle & Sew. How lucky you are to live in Cornwall, I spent many holidays there as a child. Love your seagulls :) Catherine x

Lyn said...

Oh I am loving the seagulls Noelle! they are so so cute!
xxx