Thursday, 25 August 2011

I want to live in the lighthouse!

Everytime I go here, and thats usually a weekly trip cos its not far, I sit and wonder how it would be to live there! I think I might like it , if only for the peace and quiet, theres room for the ponies too!! Just me, the animals, the computer and my sewing, heaven!!!!







If you look closely at the above picture you can see the seals on the beach!






I've been busy with the Mermaid quilt,but also did this one cos I like to have several projects on the go at the same time!






Cat on the Roof.


I have been having trouble again commenting on some of your blogs, I am trying to figure it out so hopefully I can visit AND comment, its really quite annoying!

TTFN xx










7 comments:

Diane said...

My friend is down in St Ives at the moment - and I am very jealous! I love your sewing. xxxxx

Lesley said...

Ooooh! I'll be down in St Ives soon! Can't wait!!! Will definitely be walking along these beaches again. Beautiful! I am very jealous that you get to visit weekly! x

Lesley said...

Me again... about your commenting issues. I had the same problem a while ago but managed to fix it. I posted about it here:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=422ca0eec863ba34&hl=en&fid=422ca0eec863ba340004a93236633a80
I hope it helps.
Lesley
x

crafts@home said...

Hi Noelle, Did you get the email I sent you a while back? Love the cat on the roof by the way.... :)
Sue Xxx

Wendy said...

That is so beautiful!
The problem with commenting is when you sign into blogger. If you tick the "stay signed in" box, you can't comment. It's been going on for months and they don't seem to be bothered about fixing it.

Dotty said...

Your cat on the roof quilt is so cute! I think i have all the same buttons in my stash great minds think a like :)
x

illustration poetry said...

wanna live in the lighthouse too...