Tuesday, 2 August 2011

My Mermaid

She has glittery hair!!
After reading Jessie's blog,which I love to visit ,I thought I might start an Art Journal. Now I haven't done much drawing or painting for a long time and I really enjoyed it! I need to get a better sized book cos this one is a bit big , but I was just having a play around. I do love mermaids and they'll probably feature alot in my new sketchbook, oh, and houses!! I'll let you know how it goes. Also, I'm taking part in a Seaside Swap hosted by Julie over at KC's Court, my swap partner is Sue from @home, please go check out her blog if you don't already. I'm really excited about this as its my first swap, will let you know how that goes too!!!

Have a good week everyone xx



3 comments:

Emma Phillips Illustrations said...

I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say how much your beautiful mermaid cheered up my afternoon, especially her glittery hair. Just the kind of mermaid I would want to be!

Lynne said...

I like mermaids too.
Enjoy the swap, I'll pop on over and take a look.

Jessie said...

Hi Noelle, thanks so much for the mention! :)) I love mermaids and I love glitter so you see what I'm thinking here! ;) I'm so happy that I've inspired you to make this lovely picture. It bounces straight back at me and inpsires me to do one too now!xx