Sunday, 7 August 2011

On my desk tonight....

A new Mermaid, only this one is going to be recreated in fabric and made into a hanging!

I'll keep you posted on that.



We went for a drive out this afternoon, out towards Lands End, I really fancied a cliff walk to clear my head, no sooner had we got through St. Just and the heavens opened and it lashed down, in fact , it was so hard at times it was difficult to drive!

We drove to Porthcurno up towards the Minnack, but still it rained. There was a brief interlude , so I quickly ran to the edge just to get a picture of the lovely beaches there. I'll go back when its nice and get some more pics for you!

Will keep you updated on the Mermaid hanging.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and your weather was a bit better than ours!

xxx



7 comments:

crafts@home said...

What a lovely mermaid, at least they don't mind a spot of rain! It's not been too good in the middle of the country weather wise either this weekend :(
Sue Xxx

Nic B (Vintage Be Beau) said...

Hi Noelle, I am now on a countdown till we come to St Ives on the 20th - lovely pics.... I am a friend of Di Marshall (Heartshaped), we used to work together. Love your work....love St Ives!!x
Nicola
www.vintagebebeau@etsy.com

Lynne said...

I think the mermaid will make a lovely hanging.
We had torrential rain on Saturday. At least it's cooler here now, not as sticky.
Have a good week Noelle.

KC'sCourt! said...

Lovely mermaid can't wait to see what you make
Julie xxxxxxxxx

karenshopes said...

It may have rained but it still looks gorgeous doesnt it.
Karen

Pomona said...

What a beautiful beach - even under overcast skies!

Pomona x

Lyn said...

Just playing catch up on my favourite blogs Noelle and we had rain all weekend but it is sunny today so I'm off into the garden. I love your house hangings in previous posts!
xxx