Tuesday, 1 November 2011

How Long???

Oh my goodness, has it really been that long since I last posted??!!
I don't know where the time has gone and can't believe it will be Christmas next month!
I have done alot of sewing , all the items in this post are recent ones, I sold the pink house that was on my last post and so I made a different one in red. I've made some more house keyrings, some more house hangies and two hangings, 'Funky Flowers' and 'House by the Tree'!
My latest piece is called 'Singing Hearts and Flowers', the words from a song by Aztec Camera from years ago, it was playing on the radio and I was singing along, as you do, and thought ooh imagine that, singing hearts and flowers, and so I did! Will show you soon.
I have been trying to keep up with all your blogs, but haven't been commenting as much as I would like, sorry!
I am back at it now though, things here aren't quite so manic here now!



I shall be busy up the field now , remembering around this time last year, gotta make sure I'm not going to get caught out with frozen water pipes and have to haul water from the river for the horses, I,m thinking snow again this year!






At the minute the ponies have more than enough water with all this rain we have been having here lately!






Anyway, I,m off for some blog reading, have a happy week xx









12 comments:

Lyn said...

hello we missed you! you have been busy making lots of lovely things, we have lots of berries around, so I think it might be a hard winter
xxx

Muffy's Marks said...

I missed you, but love all the beautiful items you have created.

Diane said...

I was about to send out a search party for you!! Gorgeous sewing as per usual. xxxxxx

Kashi said...

Your work is gorgeous.

KC'sCourt! said...

Fabulous! Your work is wonderful!
Julie xxxxxxx

crafts@home said...

Too long!!!!! I love all your new makes, especially the keyrings :) I'm sorry I didn't bump into you when I recently went down to St Ives... apparently, according to the shopkeepers you townies only really use it once we holiday makers have disappeared :(
Please don't leave your blog so long next time :)
Sue Xxx

Purpletreebird said...

Hi Noelle, I lOVe your latest creations, you have been busy! They all look as though they're singing too! I'm looking forward to seeing your singing heart and flowers. :)
Jess xx

Poppy Cottage said...

Nice to see you again.

xx

(P.S. I like the wool shop down by the Harbour in St Ives!!)

C X

Lynne said...

Hi Noelle, thanks for your comments of late they are much appreciated.
You have been busy, I love it all. I think Archie looks a fine fellow.

Kris93 said...

Hello Noƫlle, i am Christine from France and i am a fan of your blog and your work. All is so beautiful. I adore.

Rosa said...

I love your items,you`ve been very busy.Congratutaltions!!

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Hi Noelle - can see you have been very busy. Well done, love the 'funky flowers'. Lesley x