Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, thats Christmas over again for another year, things were so busy here with one thing and another that I have neglected my blog again, ooh dear!

It was an ok kind of Christmas, quiet and unfussy!!




Had my usual visit to Mousehole lights on my Birthday, with a good old browse around the lovely crafty galleries there and Fish and Chips sitting on the beach!!
I apologise for the quality of the pics, had a new camera that day and hadn't quite got to grips with it!!



I love Mousehole, particularly at Christmas, the lights are lovely,the shops and galleries stay open late, theres a band playing, various buskers dotted around, hot chestnuts,mulled wine, mince pies, and I go every year on my Birthday, kind of a tradition now, oooh I love it!!!







I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas break and here's wishing you all a Very Happy New Year

xxxxxx






8 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Happy New Year
Julie xxxxxxxx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Sending you New Year Wishes for Health, Happiness, Success and creativity for 2012 xx

Lynne said...

Happy New Year Noelle. I've had a birthday too!

The Craft Giraffe said...

Happy New Year, xxx

driftwood said...

wishing you a very happy new year, those lights are lovely, and I love the name Mousehole!

Diane said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Noelle - I hope you are OK . I'm really hoping we can meet up again in 2012 and I know Carolyn and Lesley are hoping so too - we have booked for the end of July/start of August this year.Sending you lots of love. xxxxx

Gilli said...

Happy New Year to you too and the lights look lovely - you couldn't have got the 'fading' effect if you had been trying!

Fleur Cotton said...

Happy New Year,
Look forward to another year of your blogging. Hope 2012 is good one.

Fleur xx