Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Hello Spring?



 Well, last day of February and it started off beautiful in St. Ives. Mid morning and a mist had decended.


 I went over to Godrevy, and it was beautiful, you can see the mist over St. Ives in the top photo.



 I've got really in to making my dolls, and have designed and made this little one , and she now has some friends which I shall show you next time. I think they're rather cute and I loved painting their little faces.



I've called her Matilda!


I'm looking forward to March!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for my St Ives fix Noelle - I can always rely on you! Your dollies are beautiful. xxx

Rosa said...

Your dolls are very cute!

Liz said...

Matilda is lovely!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Fleur Cotton said...

Oh you are so lucky to live in such a lovely part of the world ... my two weeks in cornwall in the summer are just not enough!

Keep on posting those lovely pictures so I can continue to dream.......

Lovely doll too!

Happy Stitching
Fleur xx