Sunday, 5 February 2012

Li'l Maids

Two of my dolls Beth and Aggy have been adopted together this week and are on their way to live in New York!!


I'm so pleased!




This one above is Mary and she carries her own rather grubby toy rabbit.


And this is Merryn. She's a proper li'l Cornish Maid and she even has her own Cornish Pasty in her pocket in case she gets hungry!!!





I am loving making these dolls, I've also got some Hanging Cornish Cottages in progress, shall show you those this week.

Oh , we had no snow this week, we had two especially cold days and then back to normal. In fact today was really quite mild so after a walk around town I did a bit of much needed gardening, followed by some much needed baking!!!

Thinking of you all with your snow!!

xxxx








8 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

The dolls look great, so glad some are off to new homes. I bet they will be very happy and very loved. We have had the snow, only about 4 inches and it seems to be melting pretty quick. Just hope it doesn't freeze tonight.

wonderwoman said...

Lovely dolls and congrats on a smashing home for them! Xxx

Diane said...

The maids are gorgeous - you are so talented. The cornish pasty is inspired!!! xxxxx

Poppy Cottage said...

Dolls really are fantastic. New York!! Jose would be jealous. No snow in Dorset either, two VERY cold days, broken up by rain, now we just have mud!!

Coming down to see my sister this weekend, feel the need of endless wanders along stunning Cornish beaches to re-charge batteries, Dorset ones just are not the same!!

Lynne said...

I like how you give them characters. Wow all the way to New York!

Julia said...

Good grief I am smitten with your girls - they are absolutely brilliant Noelle, and I adore the characters you have given them, especially the detail of the little pasty in the pocket! Terrific!

Have a great week my lovely,
Julia x x x

KC'sCourt! said...

They are gorgeous
Julie xxxxxxx

Lyn said...

I love the dolls and I really love the cornish pasties!
xxx