Monday, 5 March 2012

Buddy, the forgotten Bear.....

 Once upon a time (yesterday!) I was having a sort out of all my crafty bits and bobs, and I came across a box, I could see it right at the back of the cupboard.  I couldn't remember what was in it as I have so many boxes filled with all sorts of  odds and sods!

Inside the box was all my needlefelting bits, I haven't done any needlefelting for years. And there he was lying at the bottom of the box all forlorn, Buddy, my first attempt at a needlefelted bear
Looking at him now, he's not bad for a first attempt, he's only little, no more than 3 inches!!

So out he has come, on display on the dresser amongst the jars of buttons.
I'm glad i've found him and he is no longer the forgotten bear but he is now  Buddy the Button Keeper!!
I just thought I would share this little story with you.
I shall be back soon , I have a new doll to show you!

xxxx

9 comments:

MissBeRavin said...

Awwww! He is adorable! x

Fleur Cotton said...

He is so cute, you should make more of these little bears ... he has such character.

Fleur xx

West Side of Straight said...

He is absolutely so cute!!!!! Love little items like Buddy! Great button jar keeper!

KC'sCourt! said...

He is so sweet.
Julie xxxxxx

Purpletreebird said...

Brilliant for a first attempt! I've never done any needlefelting, I'm a bit accident-prone so perhaps that a good thing? ;o)
Looking forward to your new doll.
Jess xx

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

He's cute - especially if he's the first you made. I like his little face. x

Jann said...

He's adorable!!!

Ёж Валера said...

Ваши работы весьма талантливы. Скромненько и со вкусом.

Lyn said...

he's gorgeous. You should take it up again.
xxx