Tuesday, 24 April 2012

I wanted to make a book


 For a long time I have wanted to have a go at making a book,so I had a go! And here it is, a book for doodling and sketching designs for my houses and things!,Its only small, about 6.5 inches tall, ideal for taking in my bag. Its a bit rough around the edges, but I,ve got the idea and may make some more!



 I had a lovely day out with Carolyn from LoveStitchingRed, we spent the day down on the beach looking for treasures, chatting, taking photos and of course Tea and Cake consuming. We had a look around the Sloop craft market and a wander around a wonderful ceramic gallery, and ended the afternoon with a delish pasty. It was a great day!




 My treasures above with a lovely postcard from the ceramic gallery and the pretty paper bag it came in is now on the inside cover of my little book!



 This is my Sea Blue house which I have recently finished, I posted it on Facebook and it sold straight away!

Beach House is my latest one, I finished it last night, I love to make these, adding all the little bits including the shells straight off the beach and these two both have some of Carolyns beautiful art beads on them. Right I am off to design some new houses in my new book!!!
xxx

7 comments:

crafts@home said...

Your book is wonderful, and I hope inspiring for you to design more wonderful houses.
Sue Xxx

Sandie said...

Your book and the little houses are gorgeous!
Well done!
One day, I'll make a book too!

Sandie xx

Diane said...

Your book is fab - you'd better clear your diary for a beachcombing date with me! Were your ears burning on Sunday? Nic and I were talking about you !! xxxxxx

KC'sCourt! said...

Your book and house are perfectly gorgeous
Julie xxxxxxxxx

Katie said...

I've just discovered your blog and am proud to be a new follower! Your little houses are really sweet. I live by the sea, so Beach House particularly caught my eye. Nice to meet you. Love Katie xxx

Lyn said...

great Idea Noelle, love the book and hope you get lots of use out of it. And your houses...so pretty, I am not surprised they sell so well!
xxx

wonderwoman said...

your little houses are just adorable and im not surprised they sell straightaway! xxxx