Sunday, 23 September 2012

Stamp making


 I,ve been playing around making stamps, its such fun! Simple too, just drawing shapes on to a sheet of funky foam, cutting them out with scissors and details with a craft knife.


 I need to stick them on to some stiff card to make them easier to use, but I've had a lovely messy time with them! Tomorrow I shall try them out on fabric.



 I especially like my little house, you know I have a thing for little houses!


Must clear up now, I need an early night!

Thanks for the comments on my last post.
xxx

7 comments:

Crafts @ Home said...

These look like good fun, can't wait to see your results on fabric :)
Sue Xxx

Diane said...

There is obviously no end to your talents. These look brilliant and good fun. Great to have you back blogging again Noelle. Hope you are all fit and well. xxxxx

KC'sCourt! said...

They look fun!
Julie xxxxx

Gilli said...

I love funky foam and when I make stamps I stick the lids from lemonade or any sort of fizz bottle onto the back - instant handle/knob to pick it up! ;-) Gilli TCS

Down by the sea said...

Hi Noelle,
Thank you for finding me and leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I love all your crafty ideas. How lucky you are living down around St Ives. The beach around Hayle is one of my favourites, it was lovely seeing your pictures of it. I will be back again to visit.
Sarah x

wonderwoman said...

what a brilliant idea and they look great! xxxxx

Katy said...

I just found your blog and I have to say that your little houses are the cutest things ever. Amazing. I'm so glad I found your blog!