Sunday, 21 October 2012

Journal pages and a new house


 Remember my fabric art journal I showed you in my last post, well these will be some of the pages for it, great fun to make, like mini quilts!


 Lots more to add yet.


 I've made the eye of the lady above to peek through the window of the journal cover!


 I bought this Christmas tin of biscuits, just because of the lovely houses on the front and the fact I can use it to store lots of stitchy bits and bobs, oh, and it was half price!!


 And said lovely houses have inspired me to make a new Enchanted Christmas Art House, pictures to follow when finished.

Have a good week y'all!!
xxx

4 comments:

Crafts @ Home said...

I love the eye popping through the journal cover :) and the Christmas house is looking lovely, can't wait to see it completed :)
Sue Xxx

KC'sCourt! said...

Your book is absolutely wonderful
Julie xxxxxx

Diane said...

I love that peeping eye! You are so clever. The spangly blue creation looks tantalising! Hope you are all well Noelle xxx

GiddyStuff said...

I love your journal, I haven't done any embroidery for ages. I think you may have inspired me to do a bit :) x